We have a library of software on original media, some that came with
our 1130 and some sent to us by other IBM 1130 enthusiasts. Over time
we plan to archive all of it and make it available for download here;
you'll then be able to use it with the 1130 simulator.
- labeled: 1B Public Plotter Subs
- labeled: "your all purpose disk"
- labeled: 7A SYSTEMS twozone
- labeled: 1C (rest is illegible)
- labeled: IBM ONLY (CE Cartridge)
- labeled: 2B SYSTEMS
- labeled: plotter/graphics
- labeled: 009-SPD
- labeled: 6A Physics
- labeled: SOCST
- labeled: 6E Public Econ 2 / MCREG
We have four microfiche listing sets, gift of Doug Jones. Three are
source listings for the Disk Monitor System and the fourth covers
both the 360 and 1130 ends of the HASP remote job entry system.
- IBM 1130-OS-005/6, GJD1-3040-02, 07/01/71
DMS V2M10. Contains the RPG compiler.
- IBM 1130-OS-005, GJD1-3040-03, 06/15/72
DMS V2M11. RPG compiler was not included in this distribution.
- IBM GJD1-3040-4, GSCO-4810, 30 JUL 76
DMS V2M12. Includes final patches; many are marked M13 though
a full M13 release never occurred. This is the version of
DMS available for download as source code and compiled for
- IBM 360D-05.1.014, GYB0-0512-0, MAR 70
HASP Version 2 Listings, Mod Level 3
- We have a copy (on loan from John Slazenger) of the APL system load deck; we have
archived it and you can get it as one of the runtime kits for the
- We also have a large library of software, gift of Wil Baden, which
we have still to catalog and archive.